Kindly check out Shawar Law’s Edmonton Immigration Lawyers main website, fill out our free on-line assessment for an immediate response via email from our immigration lawyer.
Below are the immigration Services and the major focus areas and for our immigration lawyers in Edmonton:
- Permanent residence – entrepreneur, investor, self-employed, skilled worker categories
- Skilled Worker Applications for Permanent Resident Status.
- Temporary residence visas
- Study permit applications
- Work permit applications
- Visitor Visa Extensions or Renewals
- Work permit renewal applications
- Immigration appeals
- Spousal sponsorship – Family Class Sponsorship – Inside and/or outside applications for spousal sponsorship to Canada for Permanent Residence Status
- Canada experience class applications
- Permanent residence cards and Citizenship
- Live-in Caregivers
- Applying for Refugee Status
- Labour Market Opinion (LMO) applications to Service Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Programs for Permanent Residence (Alberta Immigration Nomination Program -AINP)
- Apprenticeship and Industry Training applications (including Qualification Certificate Applications – Foreign workers)
- Immigration under the Investor Nomination program
- Skilled worker applications
- Detention review hearings
Shawar Law offers a wide range of Canadian Immigration services. We can help with applications for sponsoring your spouse, or child, immigration visas both temporary status (work, study, and travel visas) and permanent residence status (family sponsorship, skilled workers, refugee cases, detention hearing or detention review and admissibility hearings).